Jeff Rogers is the founder and Managing Director of IPN Valuers. Working in the property industry since 1993, Jeff has honed his expertise in a range of property valuation and consultancy services including real estate valuation for commercial and industrial properties.
With a focus on strategic planning, risk management and financial analysis, Jeff is highly skilled at growing and managing property investments for clients. Jeff’s valuation specialties are:
- Retail, Commercial/Industrial & Rural
- Subdivisions and Development Valuations
- Rental Determinations (specialist Retail Valuer)
- Acquisition and asset determination
- Family Law
As a professional with a commitment to maintaining high industry standards, Jeff holds memberships with various organisations, including:
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of the Taxation Practitioners Board
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Jeff’s expertise and leadership have helped establish IPN Valuers as a trusted and reputable firm in the Australian property market and continues to provide valuable services to his IPN office in the Mid-North Coast, NSW.
Jeff can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org